Pre-school to year 10 tutoring
At edutute, I tutor children in a progressive way where each child learns at their own pace and one step at a time. Learning involves building on previous knowledge and if an important step in the learning process has been missed children can struggle and fall behind. I can identify these gaps in knowledge and provide the expert assistance needed to support your child.
There is a lot of opportunity for reinforcing concepts at edutute as some children need this constant practice before they can graduate to the next step. It’s very rewarding helping to transform a child’s interest level in a subject, and instilling a new found confidence in them.
Also, I like to work in partnership with local schools complementing what is taught in the classroom. This is usually done via email and works very effectively.
edutute offers pre-school to year 10 students:
- A qualified and experienced teacher with a Diploma of Education
- THRASS and CELTA trained
- VIT registration, WWC Check and Member of ATA
- Personalised one-on-one tutoring
- Individualised learning plan
- Beginners to advanced students
- Literacy, Numeracy and beginners to intermediate school French
- Personalised times tables program
- Motivation and confidence building
- Regular reporting to parents
- Liaising with local schools and classroom teachers
- Holiday tutoring programs
- Preparation for scholarship exams such as Acer and Edutest
- Affordable and flexible fees
- A pleasant, upstairs tutoring studio and waiting lounge with views of the bay
Mt Eliza tutoring
Our daughter, Rebecca, was struggling with her maths and had lost the self-assurance to succeed at it. After only a few weeks of taking lessons with Stella of edutute, Rebecca had made up ground and had raised her standard to the average level for her year. After a little more time, she surpassed this level and became competent at maths exercises aimed at the year-level above hers. Rebecca is now about to do scholarship testing with confidence. We attribute these leaps forward in large part to Stella’s competence and passion. Rebecca even looks forward to her tutoring lesson each week.
My daughter has been having tutoring lessons with Stella over the past 6 years after she struggled so much in primary school. Stella has been an inspiration helping Tiarna. There has never been a time where Stella has not been available to help, whether it is an extra lesson needed or a phone call just to ask one last question before an exam. I could not recommend Stella highly enough to any other parent looking for a reliable and dedicated tutor.
Frankston South tutoring
Stella has made a huge difference over the past 2 years with my daughter Isabella who is now advanced with her literacy and well on her way with maths. I have now started my son, Noah (who has an Auditory Processing Disorder) with Stella as well. Thanks for doing a great job with my children!